Most–if not all–women are dreaming to own a pair or two of any elegant designer shoes. Sadly, the prices of these most-coveted shoes are not friendly to the budget of those who would want to get a dose of wearing designer shoes.
If you are one of those women who are dreaming to slip into a pair of gorgeous designer shoes but riding on a tight budget, you can still get the chance of owning these quiet expensive shoes if you know where to find discounted ones.
THE SEARCH FOR DISCOUNTED DESIGNER SHOES
Although designer shoes are quite expensive, there is a way to get these by looking for bargains or those that bear discount prices.
What you can do is to try online shopping. Since Internet become a breakthrough venue for advertising, more and more producers and companies place their advertisements online through their websites.
If you intend to find genuine but discounted designer shoes like Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Versace, or Manolo, there are many online stores out there that produce lists, photos, and prices of various designer shoes on sale. Some of these online stores even provide descriptions of the discounted designer shoes they have to give the buyer better options.
Since large online shoe stores are able to sell hundreds pairs or designer shoes daily, they offer discounts more often compared to boutiques. By browsing the net, you will find out that there are indeed so many online stores that offers discounted designer shoes.
The most popular among these include eBay, YOOX.com, Zappos.com, Gotham City Online, Brands/Designers: Anne Klein, Aerosoles, Kenneth Cole, Easy Spirit, Bruno Magli, BCBG and more. ShoeBuy.com, Shoes.com, and Overstock.com.
However, you must be very careful before you finally buy any discounted designer shoes online, here are some tips to guide you:
– Make sure that you don’t order a replica or fake designer shoes.
– Before you make any commitment of buying a discounted pair of designer shoe/s to a particular site, make sure that the company has a credible reputation of selling authentic pairs of discounted designer shoes.
– Check if the site has a good return policy so you can return the shoes if it don’t fit.
Aside from buying discounted shoes online, you can own a pair of discounted designer shoes by visiting major fashion houses that have outlet stores and outlet malls. Make sure that you:
– Plan your visit ahead to give yourself enough time to familiar yourself to different streets of the towns that have stores that might offer discounted designer shoes.
– Know when is the best time to buy discounted designer shoes. (Tip: Visit regular stores in Italy by January and July because items are discounted up to 70 percent off!).
– Familiarize yourself with the schedule of the stores. (Tip: Some stores are closed on Mondays but most of them open at 3 in the afternoon.)
– Get yourself a copy of the list of the stores with complete addresses on it.